88 - Food and Water Available to Immokalee Residents Following Hurricane Irma
Food and Water Available to Immokalee Residents Following Hurricane Irma
Immokalee has been one of the areas hardest hit by Hurricane Irma, and many residents are in need of food, water and other basic necessities.
Collier County Emergency Management is organizing the distribution of food donations to Immokalee residents in the aftermath of the storm.
If you are in need of food or water, please visit one of the following pick-up sites.
• 110 South Second St. in the dirt parking lot across from Coalition of Immokalee Workers
• 424 New Market Road near the vegetable market
• Farm Workers Village, 2225 Chadwick Circle
• Central Immokalee in the area of Taylor Street
• Central Immokalee in the area of Baker Street
• West Immokalee in the area of Miraham Drive and Miraham Terrace
• Immokalee Friendship House, 602 West Main Street
• East Immokalee, 310 Alachua Street
• Immokalee Haitian Free Methodist, 312 Eustis Ave.
• Immokalee Church of the Nazarene, 1207 Carson Road
• Immokalee Community School at RCMA Childcare Place, 123 Fourth Street