Meeting Agenda and Notice
COASTAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CAC)
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2018 - 12:30 P.M.
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS CHAMBERS
THIRD FLOOR, COLLIER COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
3299 TAMIAMI TRAIL EAST, NAPLES
• Sunshine Law on Agenda Questions
• 2018 CAC MEETING DATES
I. Call to Order
II. Pledge of Allegiance
III. Roll Call
IV. Changes and Approval of Agenda
V. Public Comments
VI. Approval of CAC Minutes
1. December 14, 2017
VII. Staff Reports
1. Expanded Revenue Report
VIII. New Business
1. RFP 17-7188 Nearshore Hardbottom Monitoring
* 17-7188 Solicitation
* 17-7188 CSA Proposal
* 17-7188 Final Ranking
* 17-7188 Notice of Recommended Award
2. Emergency Dredging Collier Creek by Brance Diversified, Inc.
* 18-7283 Agreement
* Bid Tabulations
* Collier Creek Bid Recommendation
* Collier Creek Recommended Award
3. Submerged Lands Easement Modification - Doctor's Pass & Moorings Bay
4. Resiliency Feasibility Discussion
5. Central Beach Re-grade Marco Island
6. Schedule Wiggins/Doctors Passes Dredge
7. Doctors Pass Erosion Control Structure
IX. Old Business
XI. Committee Member Discussion
XII. Next Meeting Date/Location
March 8, 2018 Government Center, 3rd Floor
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Gail D. Hambright at (239) 252-2966.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 252-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.