July 12, 2018Meeting Agenda and Notice
COASTAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CAC)
THURSDAY,JULY 12, 2018 - 1:00 P.M.
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS CHAMBERS
THIRD FLOOR, COLLIER COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
3299 TAMIAMI TRAIL EAST, NAPLES
• Sunshine Law on Agenda Questions
• 2018 CAC MEETING DATES
I. Call to Order
II. Pledge of Allegiance
III. Roll Call
IV. Changes and Approval of Agenda
V. Public Comments
1. Doctors Pass Sand Placement
VI. Approval of CAC Minutes
1. May 10, 2018
VII. Staff Reports
1. Expanded Revenue Report
VIII. New Business
1. 2018 Post-Irma & Annual Monitoring Summary
* Report 1st half
* Report 2nd half
2. 2018 South Marco Post-Irma & Annual Construction Monitoring Summary
3. Long Range Budget Plan Requests
4. Coastal Program History & Continuity Plan
* APTIM Proposal
5. FDEP Agreement No. 19CO1
* 19CO1 Agreement
6. Emergency Beach Cleaning - Eastman Aggregate Enterprises, LLC
* Backup Material
7. Collier Creek Modeling - APTIM Presentation
8. Marco Island Renourishment - Resiliency Discussion
IX. Old Business
1. USACE Supplemental Appropriation - Feasibility Grant
XI. Committee Member Discussion
XII. Next Meeting Date/Location
NO AUGUST MEETING
September 13, 2018 Government Center, 3rd Floor
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Gail D. Hambright at (239) 252-2966.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 252-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.