THURSDAY, JANUARY 13, 2005 - 1:00 P.M.
W. Harmon Turner Building (Administration Building F)
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- CHANGES AND APPROVAL OF AGENDA
- PUBLIC COMMENTS
- APPROVAL OF CAC MINUTES
- STAFF REPORTS
- NEW BUSINESS
- Committee Member Conduct
- Tigertail to Sand Dollar Island Boardwalk
- New Vehicle for Coastal Inspections
- OLD BUSINESS
- TDC Category "A" 10-Year Funding Projections
- Development of Funding Parameters For Inlets
- TDC Category "A" Grant Application for Doctors Pass Maintenance Dredging
- County/City of Naples Beach Renourishment Update
- Hideaway Beach Renourishment Update
- Marco South Beach Renourishment/Caxambas Pass Dredging Update
- Wiggins Pass Dredging Update
- PUBLIC COMMENTS
- COMMITTEE MEMBER DISCUSSION
- NEXT MEETING DATE/LOCATION
- February 10, 2005 - 1:00 p.m. - BCC Boardroom
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Maria Bernal at (239) 213-2966.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 774-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 5 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.