MEETING AGENDA & NOTICE
COASTAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CAC)
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2007 – 1:00 P.M.
W. HARMON TURNER BUILDING (Administrative Building F, 3rd Floor Collier County Government Center, 3301 E. Tamiami Trail, Naples)
I. Call to Order
II. Pledge of Allegiance
III. Roll Call
IV. Changes and Approval of Agenda
V. Public Comments
VI. Approval of CAC Minutes
1. June 14, 2007
VII. Staff Reports
1. Revenue Report – Gary McAlpin
2. Project Status Report – Gary McAlpin
VIII. New Business
1. FDEP Contract 05CO1 Revison 2 approval/information
2. FDEP Contract 07CO1 Revision 1 approval/information
3. Clam Pass Permit/Inlet Management - Open Discussion
4. City of Naples Contract Amendment - Doctor's Pass
5. Modeling Report - Wiggins Pass - Ken Humison
IX. Old Business
1. Update Vegetation Removal at Marco - Verbal Discussion
2. Nearshore Biological Monitoring - Verbal Discussion
3. Aids to Navigation - Caxambas and Wiggins Pass - Verbal Discussion
4. Beach Plantings - Verbal Discussion
5. Artificial Reef - Verbal discussion
X. Public Comments
XII. Committee Member Discussion
XIII. Next Meeting Date/Location
October 11, 2007 – Government Center, Administration Bldg. F, 3rd Floor
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Gail D. Hambright at (239) 213-2966.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 774-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 5 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.