MEETING AGENDA & NOTICE
COASTAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CAC)
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2009 - 1:00 P.M.
City of Naples City Hall, 735 8th Street South, Naples
I. Call to Order
II. Pledge of Allegiance
III. Roll Call
IV. Changes and Approval of Agenda
V. Public Comments
VI. Approval of CAC Minutes
1. October 8, 1009
VII. Staff Reports
1. Expanded Revenue Report - Gary McAlpin
2. Project Cost Report – Gary McAlpin
3. Clam Bay Status - Update
- Navigational Markers
- 10 Year Permit
- Update Report/Board Actions
4. CAC Funds Reallocation to Tourism Advertising
VIII. New Business
1. Clam Bay Data Analysis and Funding Report - Discussion
- PBS&J Report
2. Naples Outfall Pipes - Discussion
3. FEMA Funds - Update
4. Marco Island Renourishment - Discussion/Timing
IX. Old Business
1. Biological Monitoring - Update
2. Gordon River Dredging - Update
3. Hideaway Beach Funding - Update
4. Marco Island Funding - Update
-CAC 2010 Scheduled Meetings
XI. Committee Member Discussion
-December CAC Meeting
XII. Next Meeting Date/Location
December 10, 2009 – City of Naples Chambers
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Gail D. Hambright at (239) 252-2966.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 252-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.