- MEETING AGENDA & NOTICE
COASTAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CAC)
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2009 - 1:00 P.M.
TURNER BUILDING (Administrative Building F, 3rd Floor Collier County Government Center, 3301 E. Tamiami Trail, Naples)
I. Call to Order
II. Pledge of Allegiance
III. Roll Call
IV. Changes and Approval of Agenda
V. Public Comments
VI. Approval of CAC Minutes
1. August 13, 2009
VII. Staff Reports
1. Expanded Revenue Report - Gary McAlpin
2. Project Cost Report – Gary McAlpin
VIII. New Business
1. Revised Procedures for CAC
2. CBAC Report & Budget - Update
3. Wiggins Pass Inlet Modification and Review
4. Biological Monitoring - Update
5. 2009 Beach Monitoring Results
a. Appendix "A" Comparative Profiles
6. Inlet Management Plan and Critically Eroded Beaches
IX. Old Business
1. Gordon River Funding and Dredging
2. Hideaway Beach Erosion Control Structure Funding - Update
X. Public Comment
1. City of Naples & Marco Island Letter of Opposition to Modify Beach Funding for Tourism Promotion
2. City of Naples Interlocal Agreement
3. NY Times Articles
XII. Committee Member Discussion
XIII. Next Meeting Date/Location
November 12, 2009 – City of Naples Chambers
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Gail D. Hambright at (239) 252-2966.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 252-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.