Meeting Agenda and Notice
COASTAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CAC)
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2011 - 1:00 P.M.
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS CHAMBERS
THIRD FLOOR, COLLIER COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
3299 TAMIAMI TRAIL EAST, NAPLES
•Sunshine Law on Agenda Questions
I. Call to Order
II. Pledge of Allegiance
III. Roll Call
IV. Changes and Approval of Agenda
V. Public Comments
VI. Approval of CAC Minutes
1. September 8, 2011
VII. Staff Reports
1. Expanded Revenue Report
2. Project Cost Report
3. Clam Bay Markers
4. Long Range Funding Requests
5. Beach Easement - Verbal Report Only
6. Dune Restoration Report
7. FEMA Time Extension Requests - Tropical Storm Fay
8. Category "A" Ordinance Changes - Verbal Report Only
VIII. New Business
1. Clam Pass Water Quality Presentation - Time Certain 1:15-2:30pm
a. Backup Material
b, Backup Material
2. Engineering Approval Marco South Renourishment
a. Backup Material
3. Conceptual Design Presentation - Barefoo/Vanderbilt; Clam Pass/park Shore; Naples Beaches
b. Backup Material - Including Technical Memo Dated 8/31/11
IX. Old Business
1. Wiggins Pass Channel Straightening Project Discussion
2. Potential Project Deferrals Discussion
XI. Committee Member Discussion
XII. Next Meeting Date/Location
November 10, 2011 Government Center, 3rd Floor
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Gail D. Hambright at (239) 252-2966.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 252-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.