Meeting Agenda and Notice
COASTAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CAC)
THURSDAY, JANUARY 12. 2012 - 1:00 P.M.
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS CHAMBERS
THIRD FLOOR, COLLIER COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
3299 TAMIAMI TRAIL EAST, NAPLES
•Sunshine Law on Agenda Questions
•2012 CAC MEETING DATES
I. Call to Order
II. Pledge of Allegiance
III. Roll Call
IV. Changes and Approval of Agenda
V. Public Comments
VI. Approval of CAC Minutes
1. November 10, 2011
VII. Staff Reports
1. Expanded Revenue Report
2. Project Cost Report
3. FDEP Naples Beach Joint Permit/Storm Water Outfall Pipes Condition
4. FDEP Clam Bay Markers Status - Update
5. Clam Bay Numeric Nutrient Criteria Executive Summary
6. Collier Creek Dredging - Update
7. Conceptual Design Plan and Approach to BCC in March 2012
8. United States Department of the Interior Sand Lease
VIII. New Business
1. Clam Pass Joint Coastal Permit Work Order with Atkins North America
2. Marco Laser Grading
3. RFP No. 11-5772 "Beach Renourishment Engineering Services"
IX. Old Business
XI. Committee Member Discussion
1. Wiggins Pass Channel Straightening - Update
XII. Next Meeting Date/Location
February, 9, 2012 Government Center, 3rd Floor
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Gail D. Hambright at (239) 252-2966.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 252-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.