Meeting Agenda and Notice
COASTAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CAC)
THURSDAY, November 8, 2012 - 1:00 P.M.
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS CHAMBERS
THIRD FLOOR, COLLIER COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
3299 TAMIAMI TRAIL EAST, NAPLES
•Sunshine Law on Agenda Questions
•2012 CAC MEETING DATES
I. Call to Order
II. Pledge of Allegiance
III. Roll Call
IV. Changes and Approval of Agenda
V. Public Comments
VI. Approval of CAC Minutes
1. October 11, 2012
VII. Staff Reports
1. Expanded Revenue Report
2. Emergency Beach Renourishment Naples and Vanderbilt Beach Status
3. Marco South Project Status
4. Wiggins Pass Project Status
VIII. New Business
1. Clam Pass Permit update and Data Gathering Proposal
a. Clam Pass Channel Improvements & Peer Review Services
2. Bird Monitoring Requirements
3. Legal Consulting Services for FEMA
* Attachment No. 1 FEMA Retention Agreement Proposal
* Attachment No. 2 Earnest B. Abbott Resume
* Attachment No. 3 FEMA Law Associates Stafford Act Experience
* Attachment No. 4 Letter dated 10-30-12 from Mr. Abbott
IX. Old Business
1.Coastal Advisory Committee, Management of Beach Renourishment letter dated 10/26/2012 as directed by the CAC
XI. Committee Member Discussion
XII. Next Meeting Date/Location
December 13, 2012 Government Center, 3rd Floor
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Gail D. Hambright at (239) 252-2966.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 252-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.