Meeting Agenda and Notice
COASTAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CAC)
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2012 - 1:00 P.M.
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS CHAMBERS
THIRD FLOOR, COLLIER COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
3299 TAMIAMI TRAIL EAST, NAPLES
•Sunshine Law on Agenda Questions
•2012 CAC MEETING DATES
I. Call to Order
II. Pledge of Allegiance
III. Roll Call
IV. Changes and Approval of Agenda
V. Public Comments
VI. Approval of CAC Minutes
1. September 13, 2012 (Workshop)
2. September 13, 2012 (CAC Meeting)
VII. Staff Reports
1. Expanded Revenue Report
2. Status of Emergency Beach Renourishment for Portions of the Vanderbilt and Naples Beaches.
3. Status of Marco South
* Erosion Control Structure Rebuild
* Beach Renourishment
4. Status of the Wiggins Pass Project.
5. Status of the Major Beach Renourishment Project
6. Clam Pass Emergency Status/Position.
7. Discussion of BCC Comments of Failures to Manage Beach Renourishment Timing.
VIII. New Business
1. Approval of a Proposal by Coastal Planning & Engineering to develop Plans and Specifications for Wiggins Pass.
2. Approval of a Peer Review Proposal for Atkins to Perform and Analysis of Quantities proposed for the next Major Beach Renourishment.
3. Approval of a Revised Design for the Marco South Beach Renourishment.
IX. Old Business
XI. Committee Member Discussion
XII. Next Meeting Date/Location
November 8, 2012 Government Center, 3rd Floor
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Gail D. Hambright at (239) 252-2966.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 252-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.