Meeting Agenda and Notice
COASTAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CAC)
THURSDAY, May 9, 2013 - 1:00 P.M.
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS CHAMBERS
THIRD FLOOR, COLLIER COUNTY GOVERNMENT CENTER
3299 TAMIAMI TRAIL EAST, NAPLES
•Sunshine Law on Agenda Questions
•2013 CAC MEETING DATES
I. Call to Order
II. Pledge of Allegiance
III. Roll Call
IV. Changes and Approval of Agenda
V. Public Comments
VI. Approval of CAC Minutes
1. April 11, 2013
VII. Staff Reports
1. Expanded Revenue Report
2. Marco South Project - Update
3. Wiggins Pass Project - Update
4. Major Beach Renourishment Bid - Discussion
5. May 7, 2013 - Beach Funding Workshop - Discussion and Update
6. Doctors Pass - Discussion
7. Major Beach Renourishment Permit - Discussion
8. Marco Island Beach Renourishment Project
VIII. New Business
1. Election of Chairman and Vice Chairman
2. Summer Schedule
3. Tourist Tax Ordinance
4. FY 13-14 Grant Submittals
5. Collier County Beach Renourishment
* A) Great lakes Letter
* B) Target Volumes Summary Table
* C) Tropical Storm Fay Bid Form
* D) Reminder Volume of 2013-14 Renourishment Project
* E) Beach Volume Presentation
IX. Old Business
XI. Committee Member Discussion
XII. Next Meeting Date/Location
June 13, 2013 Government Center, 3rd Floor
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Gail D. Hambright at (239) 252-2966.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 252-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.