MEETING AGENDA & NOTICE
COLLIER COUNTY TOURIST DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL
Monday, November 22, 2004, 9:00 A.M. - Noon
Collier County Government Center, Administration Bldg. F, 3rd Floor
3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Changes and Approval of Agenda
- Approval of TDC Minutes - Regular Meeting October 25, 2004
- Staff Reports
- Director's Report - Jack Wert
- Sales Manager Report - Debi DeBenedetto
- P.R. Manager Report - JoNell Modys
- Film Coordinator Report - Maggie McCarty
- Inquiry Reports - Jack Wert
- Phase V - Fulfillment & Call Summary
- Search Engine Report
- Paradise Advertising & Marketing - Cedar Hames
- Old Business
- County/City of Naples Beach Renourishment Update
South Marco Beach Renourishment/Caxambas Pass Dredging Update
- Hideaway Beach Update and Construction Phase Contracts
- Wiggins Pass Dredging Update
- Marco Island laser Grading Update
- Lake Trafford Restoration Project - Extension of 2001 Tourism Agreement
- New Business
- Audience Input & Discussion
- Council Discussion
- Next Meeting Date/Location - December 17, 2004 Joint BCC/TDC Workshop; BCC Chambers
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Jack Wert at (239) 403-2402.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 774-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 5 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.