MEETING AGENDA & NOTICE
COLLIER COUNTY TOURIST DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL
Monday, April 25, 2005, 9:00 A.M. - Noon
Collier County Government Center, Administration Bldg. F, 3rd Floor 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, Florida 34112
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Changes and Approval of Agenda
- APPROVAL OF TDC MINUTES - Regular Meeting March 28, 2005
- STAFF REPORTS
- Director's Report - Jack Wert
- Sales Manager Report - Debi DeBenedetto
- P.R. Manager Report - JoNell Modys
- Film Coordinator Report - Maggie McCarty
- Inquiry Reports
- Phase V - Fulfillment & Call Summary - Ginny DeMas
- Golf Pac Inquiries - Jack Wert
- Search Engine Report - Jack Wert
- Paradise Advertising & Marketing - Kerry Durand
- OLD BUSINESS
- 10 Year TDC Category "A" Funding Projections
- County/City of Naples Beach Renourishment Update
- Hideaway Beach Renourishment Update
- Marco South Beach Renourishment/Caxambas Pass Dredging
- Wiggins Pass Dredging Update
- Monthly Project Status Report
- NEW BUSINESS
- Review of Candidates for TDC Hotel Vacancy
- Tourist Development Tax Increase Discussion
- Wiggins Pass Dredging Additional Construction Monitoring by Humiston and Moore
- County/City of Naples Beach Renourishment 2005 Survey Scope of Work & Fee Proposal
- County/City of Naples Beach Renourishment Construction Phase Biologial Monitoring
- Scope of Work and Fee Proposal
- AUDIENCE INPUT & DISCUSSION
- COUNCIL DISCUSSION
- NEXT MEETING DATE/LOCATION - May 23, 2005 Government Center, Administration Bldg. F, 3rd Floor
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Jack Wert at (239) 403-2402.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 774-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 5 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.