MEETING AGENDA & NOTICE
COLLIER COUNTY TOURIST DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL
Monday, February 28, 2005, 9:00 A.M. - Noon
Collier County Government Center, Administration Bldg. F, 3rd Floor 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, Florida 34112
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Changes and Approval of Agenda
- Approval of TDC Minutes for January 24, 2005
- Staff Reports
- Director's Report - Jack Wert
- Sales Manager Report - Debi DeBenedetto
- P.R. Manager Report - JoNell Modys
- Film Coordinator Report - Maggie McCarty
- Inquiry Reports - Jack Wert
- Phase V - Fulfillment & Call Summary
- Search Engine Report
- Golf Pack - Golf Inquiries
- Paradise Advertising & Marketing - Cedar Hames
- Old Business
- County/City of Naples Beach Renourishment Update
- Hideaway Beach Renourishment/Shorebird Monitoring Proposal
- Marco South Beach Renourishment/Caxambas Pass Dredging Update
- Wiggins Pass Construction Contract Quanity Update
- New Business
- Naples Botanical Garden Interim Status Report
- Category B and C Grant Applications
- Category B Grant Application
- Category C Grant Application
- Tourism Luncheon in May - Verbal
- Staff Needs for 2005-2006
- Vanderbilt Beach Parking Garage Cost Increase and Financing
- Tigertail-Sand Dollar Island Boardwalk Project - Information Only
- Audience Input & Discussion
- Council Discussion
- Next Meeting Date/Location - March 28, 2005 Government Center Administration Bldg. F, 3rd Floor
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Jack Wert at (239) 403-2402.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 774-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 5 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.