MEETING AGENDA & NOTICE
COLLIER COUNTY TOURIST DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL
Monday, January 24, 2005, 9:00 A.M. - Noon
Collier County Government Center, Administration Bldg. F, 3rd Floor
3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, Florida 34112
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Changes and Approval of Agenda
- Approval of TDC Minutes
- Regular Meeting November 22, 2004
- BCC/TDC Joint Workshop December 17, 2004
- Staff Reports
- Director's Report - Jack Wert
- Sales Manager Report - Debi DeBenedetto
- P.R. Manager Report - JoNell Modys
- Film Coordinator Report - Maggie McCarty
- Inquiry Reports - Jack Wert
- Phase V - Fulfillment & Call Summary
- Search Engine Report
- Golf Pack-Golf Inquiries
- Paradise Advertising & Marketing - Cedar Hames
- Old Business
- Tourist Tax Ordinance Change
- Advertising and Promotion Investment
- County/City of Naples Beach Renourishment Update
- Hideaway Beach Renourishment Additional Permitting Costs
- Marco South Beach Renourishment Permit Fees
- Wiggins Pass Dredging Update
- New Business
- TDC Category "A" Grant Application-Vanderbilt Beach Access #1
- TDC Category "A" Grant Application for Doctors Pass Maintenance Dredging
- New Vehicle for Coastal Inspections
- Naples Botanical Garden Interim Status Report
- Audience Input & Discussion
- Council Discussion
- Next Meeting Date/Location - February 28, 2005 Goverment Center, Administration Bldg. F, 3rd Floor
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Jack Wert at (239) 403-2402.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 774-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 5 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.