MEETING AGENDA & NOTICE
COLLIER COUNTY TOURIST DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL
June 27, 2005, 9:00 A.M. - Noon
Collier County Government Center, Administration Bldg. F, 3rd Floor, 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, Florida 34112
* Council Action Needed
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Changes and Approval of Agenda
- * Approval of TDC Minutes - May 23, 2005
- New Business
- * TDC Vacancy Candidates
- * Coastal Zone Manager Position
- Old Business
- * 4th Percent Tourist Tax Proposal
- * Big Cypress National Preserve Film/Multimedia Project Contract Approval - Elam Stoltzfus, Producer
- County/City of Naples Beach Renourishment Update
- Hideaway Beach Renourishment Update
- Marco South Beach Renourishment/Caxambas Pass Dredging Update
- Wiggins Pass Dredging Update
- Parks & Recreation Quarterly Update
- Inquiry Reports
- Phase V Fulfillment & Call Summary - Ginny DeMas
- Golf Pac Inquiries - Jack Wert
- Search Engine Report - Jack Wert
- Award Vacations - Jack Wert
- Paradise Advertising & Marketing - Kerry Durand
- Staff Reports
- Director's Report - Jack Wert - Tax Report
- Sales Manager Report - Debi DeBenedetto
- P.R. Manager Report - JoNell Modys
- Film Coordinator Report - Maggie McCarty
- Audience Input & Discussion
- Council Discussion
- Next Meeting Date/Location - July 25, 2005 Government Center, Administration Bldg. F, 3rd Floor
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Jack Wert at (239) 403-2402.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 774-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 5 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.