MEETING AGENDA & NOTICE
COLLIER COUNTY TOURIST DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL
February 27, 2006, 9:00am
Collier County Government Center, Administration Bldg. F, 3rd Floor, 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, Florida 34112
* Requires TDC Action 2
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Changes and Approval of Agenda
- Approval of TDC Minutes - *Regular Meeting January 23, 2006
- New Business
- Old Business
- Off Shore Drilling - Jack Wert
- *2006 Marketing Plan - Jack Wert
- Major Beach Renourishment Update - Gary McAlpin
- Staff Reports
- Paradise Advertising - Cedar Hames
- Klages Research
- Director's Report - Jack Wert
- Sales Manager Report - Debi DeBenedetto
- P.R. Manager Report - JoNell Modys
- Film Coordinator Report - Maggie McCarty
- Phase V - Fulfillment & Call Summary - Ginny DeMas
- Golf Pac Inquiries - Jack Wert
- Search Engine Report - Jack Wert
- Detailed Staff Reports
- Audience Input & Discussion
- Council Discussion
- Next Meeting Date/Location - March 27, 2006; Collier County BCC Chambers, Naples Florida
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Jack Wert at (239) 403-2402.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 774-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 5 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.