MEETING AGENDA & NOTICE
COLLIER COUNTY TOURIST DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL
January 23, 2006, 9:00am
Collier County Government Center, Administration Bldg. F, 3rd Floor, 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, Florida 34112
* Requires TDC Action
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Changes and Approval of Agenda
- Approval of TDC Minutes - * Regular Meeting December 12, 2005
- New Business
- *TDC Funds to City of Naples for Doctors Pass Dredging
- *Humiston & Moore Work Order for Maintenance Dredging of Clam Pass
- *1st Amendment GLDD Contract
- *CP&E Proposal - Hard-Bottom Investigation
- Category "A" Grant Applications
- * Sports Coordinator Position
- Old Business
- * Paradise Advertising Emergency Amendment No. 2
- * Paradise Advertising Pay Commissions up to $112,500 (File size exceeds server's limit)
- Reports (File size exceeds server's limit)
- Klages 2005 Economic Impact
- Paradise Advertising & Marketing - Kerry Durand (File size exceeds server's limit)
- Director's Report/Tax Report - Jack Wert
- Sales Manager Report - Debi DeBenedetto
- P.R. Manager Report - JoNell Modys
- Film Coordinator Report - Maggie McCarty
- Inquiry Reports
- Phase V Fulfillment & Call Summary - Ginny DeMas (File size exceeds server's limit)
- Golf Pac Inquiries - Jack Wert
- Search Engine Report - Jack Wert
- Audience Input & Discussion
- Council Discussion
- Next Meeting Date/Location - February 27, 2006; Collier County BCC Chambers, Naples Florida
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Jack Wert at (239) 403-2402.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 774-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 5 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.