MEETING AGENDA & NOTICE
COLLIER COUNTY TOURIST DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL
June 26 , 2006, 9:00am
Leadership Collier Foundation Room at the Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce, 2390 N. Tamiami Trail, Suite 210 , Naples, Florida
* Requires TDC Action
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Changes and Approval of Agenda
- Approval of TDC Minutes - * Regular Meeting May 22, 2006
- New Business
- * Award of Bid 06-3925 to Subaqueous Services, Inc.
- * Marco South Beach Renourishment/Caxambas Pass Dredging Contracts
- * Huckleberry Environmental Services, Inc. - Pilot Study
- * Smith Travel Research Reports
- * Naples Art Center Grant Request
- Old Business
- Major Beach Renourishment Update - Gary McAlpin
- Summer Meeting Schedule Discussion - Jack Wert
- 2006 TDC Projects Tracking - Information Only
- Tourist Tax Interest Discussion
- Staff Report Presentations
- Paradise Advertising - Kerry Durand
- Klages Research - Jack Wert
- Director's Report - Jack Wert
- Sales Manager Report - Debi DeBenedetto
- P.R. Manager Report - JoNell Modys
- Film Coordinator Report - Maggie McCarty
- Phase V - Fulfillment & Call Summary - Jack Wert
- Golf Pac Inquires - Jack Wert
- Search Engine Report - Jack Wert
- Detailed Staff Reports
- Audience Input & Discussion
- Council Discussion
- Next Meeting Date/Location - September 25, 2006 - Collier County Government Center, Administration Bldg. F, 3rd Floor, 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, Florida 34112
All interested parties are invited to attend, and to register to speak and to submit their objections, if any, in writing, to the board prior to the meeting if applicable.
For more information, please contact Jack Wert at (239) 403-2402.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the Collier County Facilities Management Department located at 3301 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112, (239) 774-8380.
Public comments will be limited to 5 minutes unless the Chairman grants permission for additional time.
Collier County Ordinance No. 99-22 requires that all lobbyists shall, before engaging in any lobbying activities (including, but not limited to, addressing the Board of County Commissioners) before the Board of County Commissioners and its advisory boards, register with the Clerk to the Board at the Board Minutes and Records Department.