Recycling

Print
Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Recycling Logo1

Help Collier County meet its 75% recycling rate

The Solid & Hazardous Waste Management Division of Collier County provides service for the collection of residential recycled material through the franchised solid waste collection program. The program serves approximately 132,000 residential accounts: 124,000 in the District 1 service area, and about 8,000 in the District II service area.  District I, also referred to as the Naples Service Area, comprises most of the service area within the county, representing about 95% of all accessed residential accounts.  District II, also known as the Immokalee Service Area, consists of the northern tip of the county and the remaining 5% of the accessed residential accounts. The franchise waste collection program reflects a "best of class" operation.  It includes the following level of service for residential customers, including those in multi-family complexes.

Service Levels

  • Garbage Collection: twice weekly (Unlimited)
  • Yard Trash Collection: weekly (Up to 10 Bundles)
  • White Goods (appliances) Collection: weekly-On Demand
  • Brown Goods (furniture) Collection: weekly-On Demand
  • Electronics (televisions, computers, etc.) Collection: weekly-On Demand
  • Passenger Tire Collection: weekly-On Demand
  • Recycling Collection: weekly (standard 64-gallon cart)

To learn more about what items are accepted in Collier County's Recycling Program Click Here