Presenting Multimedia Presentations in the Collier County Boardroom
1. Please copy your presentation to a portable multimedia device (CD/DVD, USB flash drive) and scan it for viruses and malware prior to your arrival.
2. Before the meeting, you may choose to place your documents/presentation on the podium’s computer. You can execute your presentation by double-clicking on the file. All media presented will become public record after the presentation.
3. You may also choose to place your presentation in the network drive “I”, in the folder named “Board Room Presentations Folder”. This location can be accessed from the podium computer.
4. It is strongly recommended that you bring a hard-copy of your presentation should there be equipment problems. An overhead projector is available which displays on TVs throughout the board room.
5. If you encounter problems, you may ask county staff for assistance. You may also request that an Information Technology staff member provide assistance (239-252-8888).
6. If you have any concerns about the podium computer supporting your media before the meeting, please call the Collier County IT Service Desk at 239-252-8888, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Supported Media Software:
• Microsoft Office from version 97 to 2013
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 (HTML, GIF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIF and others)
• Windows Media Player (MPG, MPEG, MP3, MP4 and many others)
• Adobe Reader XI (PDF)
Supported Graphics Formats
Recommended Font Type & Size:
• 24 Pt
• Please keep in mind that your presentation will be displayed on various TVs in the boardroom and may also be televised (for applicable meetings). Text should be large and clear.