Contractor Withdrawal is a process undergone by a licensed contractor who no longer wants to be associated with a building application/permit.
Click to Download Contractor Withdrawal Form
General Contractor Withdrawal Procedure
- Contractor submits Contractor Withdrawal Request to BPRS.
- BPRS reviews request.
- If request is approved, BPRS will provide contractor withdrawal process.
- If request is denied, BPRS will instruct contractor how best to proceed.
- Contractor submits all required letters.
- BPRS performs a final review and process request.
Are there fees associated with the contractor withdrawal procedure?
- Only applicable fees are required to be paid prior to a contractor being withdrawn.
How many times do I have to send the ‘Letter of Notification’?
- A minimum of two attempts.
When can I start to send my second attempt?
- Allow a minimum of 1 calendar week from the date of your first attempt.
What if the property owner has more than one address?
- You will need to send the ‘Letter of Notification’ to all addresses, with a minimum of two attempts.
- Example –
- 123 Main Street, Naples, FL 34104.
- Schorbachstrasse 9, 35510 Butzbach, Germany
What if I received a signed certified mail receipt?
- Provide a signed copy to the BPRS section to avoid the need for a second attempt.
What if USPS tracking says it was "Delivered"?
- A second attempt is required?
What if USPS tracking says it was "Refused"?
- A second attempt is required.
Please click link to contact the BPRS group