This section of Transportation Planning assists in the review of private development projects within Collier County. Coordination with other County Departments ensures that all development designs comply with county ordinances, codes, regulations, and appropriate local, state and federal laws in regards to transportation.
Transportation Planning works cooperatively with the Traffic Operations, Right-of-Way Permit and Inspection Section to ensure that permits are obtained for all work performed in any rights-of-way or easements provided for public use in the unincorporated area of Collier County, and in those public rights-of-way or easements maintained by Collier County, but which lie within municipal boundaries.
Below are several documents and links to useful county documents.
- Annual Updated Inventory Report (AUIR) (link)
- Traffic Impact Study (TIS) Guidelines and Procedures
- TIS Exhibits
- Collier County's Land Development Code (LDC) (link)
- Collier County Resolution 2013-257 (a/k/a "Access Management Resolution")
- Development Guidebook - Printable PDF
- Methodology Meeting Request - word document
For any additional information regarding these documents or Transportation Planning's review of private development projects, please contact:
Capital Project Planning, Impact Fees, and Project Management Division
Capital Project Planning Building
2685 Horseshoe Drive S, Suite 103
Naples, FL 34104
Phone: (239) 252-8192