How to Apply?
To apply for Social Services you may contact a case manager to set up an appointment by calling (239) 252-CARE (2273).
Our staff provides prescription and special medical treatment vouchers by appointment only. Our program is limited to those who have no insurance and have been denied Medicaid. Potential clients are seen daily at the Health Building on Collier Government Campus, Suite 211 (8 a.m. to 4 p.m.) and at the Marion E. Fether Clinic in Immokalee every Monday and Wednesday (9 a.m. to 4 p.m). An application form will be completed at the time of your interview. You will need to bring the following information when you come for your appointment:
Proof of income, such as a pay stub, for the (4) weeks prior to your application, or a letter from Social Security or VA stating monthly benefits.
- A Social Security card and identification for all household members
- Two residency documents proving that you live in Collier County
- Proof of assets, such as bank or credit union statements
- Any insurance policies you own
- Proof of legal status in the United States
- Valid Alien registration card
- Letter from Medicaid stating denial of Medicaid services
If you are participating or have participated in our Social Services Programs, please take the following survey to help us understand how we can serve you better: http://bit.ly/Social_Services_Survey