As presented to the Board of County Commissioners
at a Special Meeting held on September 29, 2008
East of CR951 Horizon Committee's Infrastructure and Services
The Preliminary East of County Road 951 Infrastructure and Services Horizon Study is a project that identifies three levels of service options for public infrastructure and service outlays for the area east of CR951. These areas include Transportation, Public Utilities, Schools, Parks and Recreation, Law Enforcement, EMS, Fire, Libraries and Stormwater Management. The Horizon Study Master Committee is anticipated to addres issues related to:
1. Make Recommendations to be considered by the Board of County Commissioners (BCC) for incorporation into the "Final East of County Road 951 Infrastructure and Services Horizon study."
2. Assist in drafting the polling questionnaire to be presented to the public based upon options presented with the preliminary report of the East of CR951 Horizon study.
3. Assist in selecting venues for public participation meetings.
4. Assist in determining the structure and timing for the future public participation meetings.
5. Assis in developming the presentations and forums for the public participation meetings.
You can review the timeline for Phase II of the East of 951 Horizon Study here.
In addition to the quidance an direction the Master Committee will provide to the public participation phase of the Study, the Master Committee will also serve an invaluable function to the development the Collier Interactive Growth Model as a sounding board to many of the assumptions that will base foundation of that model.
East of 951 Horizon Study Committee Members: Mr. William L. McDaniel, Chairman; Ms. Linda Hartman, Vice-Chair; Ms. G. Jeanne Alleman; Mr. Thomas R. Jones; Mr. Kris Van Lengen; Mr. Kenneth J. Lynch; Mr. Timothy L. Nance; Mr. Stephen L. Price; Mr. Russell A. Priddy; Mr. Richard Rice; Mr. Douglas L. Rankin, Esq.; Mr. Christian Spilker; Mr. Clarence S. Tears; Mr. Michael Dedio; and Mr. Mark Teaters.
Utilities Questionnaire results (administered at the April 16, 2007 meeting) click here.
East of 951 Horizon Study questions?
Contact Mike Bosi, CRA manager: MichaelBosi@colliergov.net