Please browse this website to find out more about your Conservation Collier Preserve lands and what they offer!
- The Pepper Ranch Preserve will open for public use on November 2nd! For more information click here!
- Pepper Ranch Hunt weekends for the 2018-19 season are:
- October 13-14, 2018 - Deer
- November 16-18, 2018 - Youth Deer
- December 8-9, 2018 - Hog
- January 18-20, 2019 - Youth Hog
- February 22-24, 2019 - Youth Turkey
- March 9-10, 2019 - Turkey
- April 6-7, 2019 - Hog
- June 1-2, 2019 - Hog
- There is a new page available on our website! You can now access selected trail maps on your mobile device to assist you in planning and enjoying a hike on your Conservation Collier lands! Click here to access the Trails page, or click on the "Trails" page on the navigation pane on the left of the screen.
- You can also access an interactive trails map for Conservation Collier Preserves on the www.HikingProject.com by putting "Conservation Collier" into the search engine. Have fun and enjoy your hike!
- Conservation Collier is currently finalizing the 9th acquisition cycle.
- Click here for a map of all Conservation Collier Preserves! Since 2003, the Conservation Collier Program has been acquiring properties of high natural resource value throughout Collier County from willing sellers. Properties acquired met specific criteria including: rare habitat, aquifer recharge, flood control, water quality protection, and listed species habitat.
- At the program's inception, the Collier County Board of County Commissioners (Board) appointed a Land Acquisition Advisory Committee (Committee) to consider and make recommendations on offered properties. The Committee's recommendations have resulted in Board approval for and acquisition of 4,060 acres in 19 project locations throughout Collier County.
Conservation Collier works with various local universities and the general public to provide volunteer opportunities. Volunteer Application
CALLING ALL MASTER NATURALISTS AND OTHERS WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE LOCAL FLORIDA ENVIRONMENT AND HISTORY! Conservation Collier is gathering additional interested volunteers to use your Master Naturalist skills to lead guided trail walks at the Pepper Ranch Preserve in Immokalee between March and June. Call 239-252-2961
Content updated October 2018
Please visit our Facebook Page by clicking on the icon below!