Collier County has created a digital flood map for public use. The Digital Flood Insurance Rate Map (DFIRM) shows the current flood zones that are based on the 100-year flood event.
Digital Flood Insurance Rate Map (DFIRM)
The Federal Emergency Management Agency's (FEMA) detailed Digital Flood Insurance Rate Map (DFIRM) reflects the current flood risks for Collier County. The DFIRM was declared final for Collier County and became effective for flood insurance purposes on May 16, 2012. The community can use the DFIRM Viewer to view the flood zones and better understand potential flood risk. Watch the video that explains the FEMA DFIRM from Collier County Communications.
To search for the flood zone of a structure by address:
- Use the DFIRM Viewer Tutorial to help navigate the DFIRM Viewer.
- Use the DFIRM Viewer to view the flood zones by address. The "score" that appears on the address means your property has been located. You may have to zoom out to view the flood zones on the property. The DFIRM does not show secondary structures, screened enclosures or approved Letters of Map Change. Contact Floodplain Management for an official flood zone determination.
- Refer to the following documents to help better understand the DFIRM:
- Flood Zone Definitions
- Flood Insurance Study
- FEMA Letter of Final Determination
- Letter of Map Change Revalidation Letter
Note: The maps and data contained herein are a representation of compiled public information. They are believed to be an accurate and true depiction for their stated purpose, but Collier County and its employees make no guarantees, implied or otherwise as to the accuracy or completeness. We therefore do not accept any responsibilities as to its use.
Elevation Certificate Map (EC Map)
The link to the Elevation Certificate Map has moved to www.colliergov.net/ecmap. Please visit the new webpage to search for elevation certificates.
For assistance: Contact the Flood Information Hotline at (239)252-2942 or email email@example.com
Visit: Growth Management Department, 2800 N. Horseshoe Dr., Naples, FL 34104
Page updated as of 04/05/18