To provide a fast, efficient process for the review and issuing of Right-of-Way permits. To inspect all permitted structures under construction to ensure compliance with the codes and regulations adopted by the Board of County Commissioners and as set forth in the governing ordinance.
Updated March 25, 2015
Right-of-Way Application Submittals & Inspections
2800 North Horseshoe Drive
Naples, FL 34104
Main: (239) 252-2400 - Business Center
Information: (239) 252-5767
To Schedule an Inspection: (239) 252-3726
Please visit our links:
- Right-of-Way Application for the Placement of Directional Signs
- ROW Permit Application 7-22-2014
- Acknowledgement of Collier County Regulations
- Mandatory Requirement -ROW Letter of Authorization Form - 8-11-10: Contractors Requirement from all Property Owners - 11-04-09
- Right-of-Way Application to Transport Oversize/Overweight Vehicles Over County Roadways (PDF)
- Right-of-Way Application for Solicitation : Application and waiver form to solicit charitable contributions at the public road intersections.
- Right-of-Way Road Survey: A list of Collier County roadways that require a Right-of-Way Permit in order to perform work.
- Fee Schedule: Right-of-Way Permitting & Inspections Fee Schedule (Exhibit "A1")
- ROW Database Permit Status (Cityview Report) As of Mid 2011 to date: Search the Right-of-Way Permitting & Inspection Database for checking the permit status.
- ROW Database (Transprowler Report) Permits As of Mid 2011 and Older: Search the Right-of-Way Permitting & Inspection Database
- MOT Policy: Collier County Maintenance of Traffic (MOT) Policy
- Lane Rental Fee: Right-of-Way Permitting & Inspection Lane Rental Fee (per day) Incentive Program
- Sidewalk Rental Fee: Right-of-Way Permitting & Inspection Sidewalk Rental Fee (per day) Incentive Program
- Lane Closure Notification Form (PDF): Collier County Growth Management Division Lane Closure Notification Form.
- SDP/AR Tracking
- Collier County Landscape and Irrigation Specifications for Beautification Improvements Within The Public Right-of-Way, Collier County, Florida”
Includes list of Plants Not Allowed in County ROW
Below is the contact information for ROW Permit staff's direct emails. If you need immediate assistance or to inquire if someone else could assist you with your question.
Please call 239-252-2400 for our Front Desk / Business Center
|Alicia Humphries||Senior Site Plans Reviewer||Alicia.Humphries@colliercountyfl.gov|
|Miguel Carbuccia||Project Manager||Miguel.Carbuccia@colliercountyfl.gov|
|Mark Lindsay||Right-of-Way Inspector||Mark.Lindsay@colliercountyfl.gov|