One of the most difficult decisions facing any pet owner is determining when it is time to say goodbye. For many pet owners, their pets are part of the family, constant devoted companions, and faithful friends. We understand that it’s not easy to make the decision to humanely euthanize your pet and we are here for you. We offer affordable humane euthanasia services to the public by well trained, state certified, loving staff. We also offer several options for your beloved pet including group cremation and private cremation.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate requests to be with your animal during the procedure. If you wish to be with your pet during euthanasia, we encourage you to schedule an appointment with your private-practice veterinarian when the time comes. We also understand that the costs for euthanasia and cremation at your private veterinarian can be prohibitive, and for this reason, we offer pet owners affordable alternatives.
We encourage you to bring your pet’s favorite blanket, or another comfort from home, to provide extra peace and reassurance during their passing.
End of life Services and Fees
- Euthanasia services are offered Monday through Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.; please call DAS at 239-252-7387 to schedule.
- Fees for all services are due when you bring your pet to DAS.
- Valid ID and proof of ownership is required. Please note that DAS cannot proceed with Humane Euthanasia if your pet is microchipped and the microchip is registered to someone else that is not present or available via phone.
- In home pick-up is available with 24-48 hours advanced notice, additional fees apply. This service is not available on weekends or observed county holidays.
- Communal cremation is available at a reduced cost for owners who do not wish to keep their pet’s remains.
- Private cremation is available through a contracted vendor; fees paid directly to them via phone. Fees vary from $125-$175 and additional options are available.
- The remains may also be taken home for burial, immediately following the procedure; no additional fees sustained.
Prices are subject to change.
|Communal Cremation - ashes not returned||$40.00|
|Pick-up at residence||$75.00|
If you have any questions ,or need additional information, please call DAS at (239) 252-7387.