Collier EMS holds numerous "Community EMS" programs and continues to develop the following programs for citizens:
- Smart 9-1-1 - Smart911.com
- File of Life registration
- CPR and first aid for lay public responders
- Demonstrations of the ambulance
- Hypertension screening
- AED training and registration initiatives
These are just a few of the programs provided to the community by Collier EMS.
Click here to submit your comments on a Community Event.
|First Aid Skills for Cub Scouts|
|EMS staff provided first aid skills to the Cub Scouts on 12/17/15 at the Emergency Services Center.|