Zoning & Other Land Use Applications

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Applications for Land Use

 Land Use Application Forms

 The Land Use Applications may have been updated since being posted to the website. If you have questions about a form, always call 239-252-2400. Supplemental forms, such as the Addressing Checklist and the Affidavit of Authorization, may be hyperlinked within the application Submittal Checklist.

  • To access the webpage for the Administrative Code for Land Development, click HERE
  • To submit applications, please request an Application Submittal Meeting with Intake. 
  •  Be advised that there may be additional permits and fees required for other governmental entities.

    Please, be aware that all Zoning Applications will now require a Property Ownership Disclosure Form which is located in the Miscellaneous Section on this page. This change took affect Oct. 16, 2017. The following applications types require this form:

    • Boat Dock or Boat House applications
    • Conditional Use applications
    • Comparable Use
    • Administrative Boat Lift Deviation
    • Administrative Sign Variance
    • Administrative Variance After the Fact
    • Parking Exemption                                                
    • PUD applications (all)
    • SDP with Deviations application 
    • Standard Rezone
    • Sign Variance
    • Variance

    NOTICE TO APPLICANTS: Sign Templates for Public Hearings have been updated and may be downloaded here to ensure you properly format public notice signage: https://www.colliercountyfl.gov/Home/ShowDocument?id=87717


      Jump Links to Application Sections

  • Temporary Use
  • Planned Unit Development (PUD)
  • Site Development & Site Improvement Plans 
  • Rezone, Variance, & Conditional Uses
  • Golf Course Conversions
  • Subdivision Plats (PSP, PPL, FP)
  • Miscellaneous (Here you will find most forms associated with application requirements)
  • Vacate Easements, Right-Of-Way
  • Zoning Certificates
  • Petitions and Waivers
  • Landscape
  • Interpretation, Appeal, and Confirmation Requests
  • Historic Preservation
  • Neighborhood Information Meeting (NIM)
  • Environmental Services Permits & Applications

    Temporary Use Permits

    Planned Unit Development

    There is a new requirement to submit a Property Ownership Disclosure Form with all of the below application types.

     PUD Monitoring Affidavits

    Site Development and Site Improvement Plans

    Rezone, Variance, & Conditional Use

    There is a new requirement to submit a Property Ownership Disclosure Form with all of the below application types.

    Golf Course Conversion Applications:
       Intent to Convert (ITC)
       Compatibility Design Review (CDR)


    Consistency Determination Application:
    Consistency Determination

    Community Development District:
    Property Ownership Disclosure Form
    CDD Requirement Guidelines
    CDD Application Form
    Evidence of Written Consent (Owner)
    Testimony Form - President or Vice President
    Testimony Form - Consultant
    Testimony Form - Engineer
    Testimony Affidavit Form

    Growth Management Plan: 
    Property Ownership Disclosure Form
    Growth Management Application Form

    Stewardship Sending Area: 
    Property Ownership Disclosure Form
    SSA Application Form

    Transfer of Development Rights:
    Property Ownership Disclosure Form
    Severance Application Form  
    Application Page 5 & 6 Affidavit Form 
    Limitation of Development Rights Agreement Form
    Transfer Application Form
    Redemption Application Form
    TDR Credit Tracking Form
    Restoration Maintenance &/or Conveyance Application Form
    Lost TDR Certificate Form Affidavit Form
    RELEASE of Lost TDR Certificate Affidavit Form 


    Interpretation, Appeal and Confirmation Requests

    Subdivision Plats (PSP, PPL, FP)


    In this section, you will find miscellaneous forms including applications. Some of these forms are identified as requirements for specific types of applications. 


    Vacate Easments, Right-Of-Way

    Zoning Certificates

    Petitions and Waivers

    Pre-Construction Meeting Forms

    Landscape Forms

    Historic Preservation

    Neighborhood Information Meeting (NIM)

     Utility Conveyance 

    If you have any questions please contact Lucia Martin at (239) 252-2279 or by Email  All forms below are in the Adobe Acrobat PDF format or Word:

       Preliminary Acceptance

        Final Acceptance


    Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
    They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

    Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer