Resident Beach Parking Permits
Need to Contact us? Call 239-252-4000
Residents Beach Parking Permits
Residents pay for beach permits in their property taxes and may pick up a beach sticker at any community center at a Collier County Park.
The permit must be permanently adhered to the driver's side lower left corner of the windshield to be valid. No tape or lamination. You may adhere these on rental cars, if you have permission from the rental company, however Collier County is not responsible for damage charges.
Permits may not be moved from one vehicle to another. The permit must remain with the vehicle with which it was registered.
Residents are required to provide documentation proving their residency. Read the below list.
- Without a beach permit, individuals must pay an $8 parking fee at any of Collier County's beach parking facilities including the Vanderbilt Beach Garage
Full time Residents must provide the following to obtain a parking permit:
- Original current Collier County Vehicle Registration (copies not accepted)
- Original current Collier County Drivers License (copies not accepted)
- Both documents must display the same name and Collier County residence address
Part time Resident Property Owners must provide the following to obtain a parking sticker:
- Valid Driver's License (regardless of state)
- Valid vehicle registration/rental car agreement
- Current Collier County property tax bill or current closing papers for property
- All 3 documents must display the property owner's name
Mobile Home Owners please note:
- Mobile Home Owners must own the land the home is on if they are a part time resident in order to qualify for the property tax paid beach permit with no payment required at the time of pickup
- Taxes paid on land do not qualify the payer as an 'property owner', even if they own the mobile home the land rests on.
- Full time residents living in mobile homes may obtain a beach parking permit.
Take your documentation to:
- Eagle Lakes Community Park - 11565 Tamiami Trail E. (252-3527)
- East Naples Community Park - 3500 Thomasson Dr. (252-4414)
- Freedom Park - 1515 Golden Gate Pkwy. (252-4062)
- Golden Gate Community Center - 4701 Golden Gate Parkway (252-4180)
- Immokalee Community Park - 321 N. First St. in Immokalee (252-4449)
- Max A. Hasse Jr. Community Park - 3390 Golden Gate Blvd. W. (252-4200)
- Veterans Community Park - 1895 Veterans Park Drive (252-4682)
- Vineyards Community Park - 6231 Arbor Blvd. W (252-4108)
- Naples Regional Library - 650 Central Ave. (262-4130)
- North Collier Regional Park - 15000 Livingston Road (252-4024)
- North Collier Government Services Center - 2335 Orange Blossom (252-4440)
- Collier County Government Complex - Tax Collector - 3291 Tamiami Trail East (252-8172)
- Marco Island Library - 210 South Heathwood Dr. Marco (394-3272)