1. Can I have a copy of the results of the bid tab sheet for a certain project?
Answer: Bid Tabulations/RFP Submittals
2. How can I find out who was awarded a certain contract?
Answer: “Notice of Recommended Award” for the next Board meeting or call Purchasing at (239) 252-8407.
3. How can I get on the vendor list?
Answer: Register by clicking on Vendor Registration. You will receive solicitation notifications for the NIGP commodity codes you select.
4. Can I have a copy of the top two or three proposals submitted for an RFP?
Answer: Call (239) 252-8407 and a staff member will scan and e-mail you the proposals. If too large to e-mail, they will make a CD and mail to you.
5. How can I get a copy of a specific contract?
Answer: Call (239) 252-8407 and a staff member will scan and e-mail you the contract. If too large to e-mail, they will make a CD and mail to you.
6. How do I find what is being Bid?
Answer: Current Bid Invitations/RFP Notices
7. How do I get a list of all Plan Holders for a specific ITB or RFP?
Answer: Once you are registered, Login to https://www.bidsync.com/bidsync-cas/. Click on the solicitation and click on Planholders.
8. How many bidders were on a specific ITB or RFP?
Answer: Current Bid Tabulations and RFP Proposals.