The following state roads will be maintained by the state’s vendor, Ferrovial Services, as of October 1, 2012:
• Davis Boulevard (SR 84) from US 41 to Collier Boulevard (CR 951);
• SR 29 north of US 41 (SR 90 or Tamiami Trail) to the Hendry County line;
• SR 82 from west of SR 29 to the Hendry County line;
• SR 951 (Collier Boulevard) from U.S. 41 (SR 90 or Tamiami Trail) to the Jolley Bridge; and
• US 41 from the Lee County line to the Dade County line.
Broadspectrum, 3627 Progress Avenue, Suite B Naples, FL 34104 can be reached by phone at 239-234-6500, by fax at 239-300-4563.
Website - www.ferrovialservices.com
For additional information on Florida Department of Transportation maintained roadways contact FDOT Government Affair Liaison Zac Burch at 239-225-1900.