SPECIAL WASTE I
Difficult-to-handle material requiring pre-acceptance site preparation (example: asbestos, ash, powders). $324.00/ incident** (site preparation), plus $129.479/ton for the material.
SPECIAL WASTE II
Waste requiring special acceptance procedures, but no special site preparation $104.310/ton, except sludge at $60.629/ ton, accepted only in emergencies for Collier County Utilities.
SPECIAL WASTE III
Wastes that are prohibited by law or regulation for the landfill, but are deposited at Landfill working area and recycle center must be inspected/removed by contractor/County staff (example: whole tires, white goods, lead-acid batteries, household hazardous materials and co-mingled items electronics; commercial and residential) $32.00/item.
All fees are based on certified scale weight, per cubic yard fee, or per item fee.
Mixed loads of biomass (land clearing, plant trimmings, and grass cuttings) and other waste shall not be accepted.
RESIDENTIAL MUNICIPAL SOLID WASTE - COLLIER COUNTY LANDFILL
$61.977 / ton
COMMERCIAL MUNICIPAL SOLID WASTE - COLLIER COUNTY LANDFILL
$67.986 / ton
RESIDENTIAL MUNICIPAL SOLID WASTE - IMMOKALEE
$66.782 / ton
COMMERCIAL MUNICIPAL SOLID WASTE - IMMOKALEE
$70.559 / ton
LANDFILL MATERIAL FEES:
- $74.667/ton for Mixed Waste (Non-MSW)
- $76.064/ ton for Scrap Metals
- $76.064/ ton for Appliances/White Goods
- $61.977/ ton for Residential Appliances/ white goods
- $60.629/ ton for Sludge (Collier County only)
- $72.318/ ton for Waste-Grit
- $76.064/ ton for Construction/Demolition Debris
- $41.294/ ton for Residential Biomass
- $45.268/ ton for Commercial Biomass
- $89.996/ ton for Plastic/Agriculture
- $67.986/ ton for Special MSW - Commercial Exemptions
- $65.496/ ton for Special MSW - Residential Exemptions
- $76.064/ ton for Beach Clean-up
- $74.664/ ton Animal Carcasses
- $7.00/ each* Freon Handling
- $185.765/ ton for Tires larger than 18" rim size or more than six in load and large off-road equipment tires
- $8.00*/ Vehicle tires 16” to 18" rim sizes
- $3.00*/ Vehicle tires 15” rim size or smaller
- $175.815/ ton for Residential tires less than 18" rim size and more than six in a load
- $10.537/ ton for clean source separated concrete material suitable for the Artificial Reef Program greater than three cubic feet (requiring prep)
- No Fee for clean source separated concrete material suitable for the Artificial Reef Program greater than 3 cubic feet (ready for use)
- $384.00/unit* ton for Mobile Homes/Vehicles greater than 26 ft.
- $7.00/each* for Vehicle Weighing/ non-landfill customer
- Service charges for Non-Sufficient Fund (NSF) - the face value of the check plus service charges according to section 832.07 Florida Statutes
- Late Payment fee to all accounts delinquent 30 days or older - 5% of invoice amount
- $32.00/card for unattended scale access card
RECYCLING CENTER FEES
Recycling Center fees are based on per item disposal, processing, and transportation cost and are rounded to the nearest dollar.
No Charge for Single Item Charge - Miscellaneous Items, less than 1/2 cubic yard brought to the Recycling Center for proper disposal
$11.00/ per visit** Biomass or Construction and Demolition Material one (1) cubic yard maximum
8.00/tire for car or truck tire 16" or larger rim size
3.00/tire for car or truck tire 15" or smaller rim size - (larger tractor or heavy equipment tires are only accepted at the landfill
No Fee for Electronics - Residential
$2.00/item for Electronics - Commercial
$1.00/each bulb over 20 No Fee for up to 20 per visit for Fluorescent Bulbs - Residential and commercial
$1.00/each bulb over 20 No Fee for up to 20 per visit for Compact Fluorescent Bulbs
$1.00/item for HID Lamps
$6.00/item*** for Ultraviolet (UV) Bulbs
$7.00/item** for Ballasts first one free to residents
No Fee for Latex Paint - Residential 200 lbs. per day
$1.00/ per lbs.** for Latex Paint - Residential - Over 200 lbs. per day
$1.00 per lbs. for Latex Paint - Commercial
No Fee for Mercury Devices - Residential
$1.00/devise for Mercury Devices - Commercial
$7.00/items for Items containing Freon (Special handling charge)
11.00/item for Electronics TV's - Commercial
No Fee for up to 3 per visit; 11.00/each TV over 3 for Electronic TV's - Residential
No Fee for Antifreeze
No Fee for Used Oil
No Fee for Oil Filters
No Fee for Cooking Oil
No Fee for Gasoline
No Fee for Diesel
No Fee for Vehicle and Marine Batteries
No Fee for Fire Extinguisher
No Fee for Flare
No Fee for Ammunition
No Fee for 1 lb. Propane Tank
No for Household Hazardous Waste
Commercial Hazardous Waste: Please call for appointment at (239) 253-2030.
* Material not accepted at the North Collier Recycling Drop-off Center.
* Biomass and Construction and Demolition materials accepted at the Marco Island and Naples Recycling Drop-off Centers are limited to a maximum limit of one (1) cubic yard or equivalent of two (2) 96-gallon roll cart collection containers of materials per visit per day.
** Prices are rounded to the nearest whole dollar.
***Ultraviolet lights accepted at all facilities, new services for this fiscal year. Price to cover disposal fee of vendor.