This section of Transportation Planning assists in the review of private development projects within Collier County. Coordination with other County Departments ensures that all development designs comply with county ordinances, codes, regulations, and appropriate local, state and federal laws in regards to transportation.
Transportation Planning works cooperatively with the Traffic Operations, Right-of-Way Permit and Inspection Section to ensure that permits are obtained for all work performed in any rights-of-way or easements provided for public use in the unincorporated area of Collier County, and in those public rights-of-way or easements maintained by Collier County, but which lie within municipal boundaries.
- Approved 2015 AUIR (for further information contact Transportation Planning Staff)
- Collier MPO's 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP)
- Traffic Impact Study (TIS) Guidelines and Procedures
- TIS Exhibits
- Collier County’s Land Development Code (LDC)
- Collier County Resolution 2013-257 (a/k/a “Access Management Resolution”)
- Collier County 5-Year Work Program - Five Year Production Schedule FY2013-2017
- Development Guidebook - Printable PDF
- Methodology Meeting Request