Collection Services

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Garbage Roll Carts, Curbside Containers, Recycling Roll Carts, Recycling Bins, Yard Trash/Biomass Containers, and any non-containerized waste appropriate for Curbside collection shall be placed Curbside prior to 6:00 a.m. on the scheduled collection day. However, these containers and materials shall be placed at Curbside no earlier than 6:00 p.m. the day prior to the Customer's next regularly scheduled collection day. Such containers and materials shall be placed at least three (3) feet from mailboxes or other obstacles. The Customer shall remove from the Curbside all Curbside Containers, Garbage Roll Carts, Recycling Roll Carts and Recycling Bins by 6:00 a.m. on the day after the scheduled service is completed.

Residential Customers may use heavy-duty plastic bags for excess Garbage or Rubbish

Cardboard placed in a Recycling Roll Cart or Recycling Bin shall be flattened and, if necessary, cut to a size to fit into the Recycling Roll Cart without binding or preventing the release of the recycling during collection. Cardboard may also be stacked and placed outside the Recycling Cart or Recycling Bin, any cardboard so stacked must be cut to a maximum size of 3 ft. x 3 ft. Residential Customers may use heavy-duty clear plastic bags for excess recyclables

Discarded materials from small household repairs, renovations or projects may be placed in a Garbage Roll Cart. No other Commercial and Demolition (C&D) Debris shall be placed at the Curbside. C&D generated by the property owner or tenant that cannot be contained within a Roll Cart shall be transported by the property owner or tenant to an approved county facility for disposal. C&D Debris generated on Residential Real Property by a licensed builder or contractor shall be removed by the builder or contractor.

Rates and Assessments

Curbside garbage and recycling collection services are billed on the annual property tax statement. To find the current rate of assessment click here "Rates" or call (239) 252-2380 and select Option 4 for special assessments.

Collier County Logo