Collier County Government offices will be closed July 3, in observance of Independence Day. | Collier County Independence Day Holiday Hours

Contact Us

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Water Division – (239) 252-6245

Call this number to report a drinking water quality problem, a drinking water service problem, or to report a drinking water-related emergency.

If you have a question regarding your Collier County Utility Bill, please call Utility Billing and Customer Service at (239) 252-2380.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer