2020 Update to the Administrative Code
The Administrative Code for Land Development has undergone a detailed review with Staff, which has resulted in a comprehensive update. This comprehensive update to the Administrative Code contains changes based on current policy and to ensure it is consistent with the Land Development Code (LDC), particularly related to:
- Public Notice and Decision Maker information
- Current Processes and Procedures for Application Intake and Review
- Addition of Information Related to the GMD Public Portal
- Application Types that were previously Omitted
- Public Notice Sign Template changes
The proposed amendments were reviewed, and subsequently given a recommendation of approval, by the Development Services Advisory Committee - Land Development Review (DSAC-LDR) Subcommittee and the full Development Services Advisory Committee (DSAC).
The proposed resolution for the Administrative Code Amendments will be brought before the Board on April 14, 2020.