2020 Update to the Administrative Code
The Administrative Code for Land Development has undergone a detailed review with Staff, which has resulted in a comprehensive update. This comprehensive update to the Administrative Code contains changes based on current policy and to ensure it is consistent with the Land Development Code (LDC), particularly related to:
- Public Notice and Decision Maker information
- Current Processes and Procedures for Application Intake and Review
- Addition of Information Related to the GMD Public Portal
- Application Types that were previously Omitted
- Public Notice Sign Template changes
The proposed amendments were reviewed, and subsequently given a recommendation of approval, by the Development Services Advisory Committee - Land Development Review (DSAC-LDR) Subcommittee and the full Development Services Advisory Committee (DSAC).
The proposed resolution for the Administrative Code Amendments will be brought before the Board on April 28, 2020 (rescheduled from April 14).